Wednesday, January 30, 2013

7th Grade Nouveau Movie Posters

This is a bit of a change from my movie poster project I did last semester with 8th grade. My 7th grade classes are studying time periods in art-- this unit we studied Art Nouveau (one of my all time favorites). We also discussed how it was used as an early time advertising for multiple things during the 1900s. This project called for them to design a poster for a modern movie in the style of Art Nouveau. I got inspiration from these movie poster examples, though they are more Deco than Nouveau. 



And here are some student examples-- way more to come!


The Lorax

Can not WAIT till hers is finished!

Les Miserables

The Hunger Games

Percy Jackson

Transformers

The Sound of Music

Star Wars

Monsters Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment