Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Art Club Bubble Painting

Our after school workshop today was called "bubble painting". This was another idea I stole from Pinterest. We bought cheap bubbles from Dollar General, filled them with different food colorings and blew bubbles onto white paper causing a cool abstract design. First and foremost, I can not tell you how much of a MESS I made getting the colored bubbles together. My hands are so stained right now I dread having to get all the coloring off! But they had a blast with this! It definitely is messy but it's manageable. No messier than regular painting. Be sure to tell them to blow slowly and also that if they get too close to the paper, the bubbles WILL splash in their face, giving them colored freckles. hahahah!

Some snapshots of the day. As you could tell, we had a full house!!!






Olivia showing off her awesome work. 



We were pretty crammed in my room but we made it!!

Cade showing off his awesome black and green painting!!!

Kinley and Ellie posing their work.


Some of the finished products.





Now time for A NAP!!!!

Laterz!
-Mrs. G

No comments:

Post a Comment