Wednesday, October 17, 2012

8th Grade Paper Mache Monsters: The Beginning

Fall is my favorite season for several reasons, a huge one being HALLOWEEN!! My favorite holiday! :) The past 2 years I have done a paper mache monster project around Halloween with my older kids. This is by far my most favorite project I have ever done with a class. Our 8th Grade A class just began their project today and I can not wait to post more pictures of them on here!

Before I take any pictures, I wanted to share the artist who began my inspiration for this. His name is Dan and he is a wonderful sculpture artist who has bombarded YouTube with so many cool videos of his work. My class loves him!

Below are some YouTube videos of his work, I will be posting some pictures of my previous high school student monster sculptures. They are fantastic!

Happy Wednesday!

-Mrs. G

No comments:

Post a Comment