Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Window Expo Neon Markers!?

Ok have these just been out for a long time and I am JUST now discovering them??? I know they were $8 for a pack of four but I just HAD to get some! These are absolutely fascinating to me for some odd reason. I have big windows in my room but not a good view at all. We get to stare at concrete walls all day since we are down here in the "dungeon" floor.

I guess I really shouldn't complain, I've had classrooms where I have not had any windows whatsoever. YUCK.

So I decided to do a little experimenting and draw some Van Gogh style clouds to match the theme of my classroom.

You can see my MUCH amazement.


What little I got done till my 7th graders walked in for class. Will definitely finish and post pics of soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment